Through UVI's Study Abroad Program, you can have a unique academic and personal experience by studying in the country of your choice while earning credit towards your UVI degree. Studying in a foreign country expands your intellectual growth and professional potential and enables you to immerse yourself in a foreign culture, exposing you to different world-views, environments, history, cuisine and religions.
UVI's Study Abroad Program offers classes and opportunities in over 45 different countries and can fit any major. Study Abroad can be designed to fit any schedule - lasting from one summer session to a full academic year - and certain programs may cost less than you might think. Become internationally engaged and a 'Global Citizen', while at the same time increasing your value on the job market.
When should I apply?
- We advise you to apply two semesters prior to your departure.
What is the required GPA to participate?
- A GPA of 2.5 is generally required; however, this may vary according to the specific program you apply to.
Who should I contact for more information?
- For all information regarding UVI's Study Abroad Program, please contact Leslyn Tonge (firstname.lastname@example.org) 340-693-1200
What are the other general requirements to apply?
- Participating students must meet each of the following requirements:
- Be registered as a full-time student;
- Be in good standing at UVI;
- Have a minimum cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5;
- Have no disciplinary action;
- Have completed at least one full year at UVI.
List of countries
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Dominican Republic
- New Zealand
- Northern Ireland